- Surface sensitivity is delivered without sacrificing the resolution - Characterize a wide range of samples with unique low vacuum capabilities and ultra-high resolution low voltage imaging; low voltage [1kV] resolution is 1.4 nm in high vacuum mode, while for non-conductive materials, the Nova NanoSEM is unique in offering the highest resolution (1.8nm) at low voltages (3kV). The ultimate resolution is ~1 nm under ideal operating conditions.
- Delivered in one configuration: both a high-current beam, which is essential for rapid analytical research, and high resolution at high- and low-voltage, which is essential for image quality across a wide range of sample types.
- Strong performance in low vacuum mode gives you more analytical power - when you need top quality analytical data on samples like glass, ceramics or other non-conductive materials
- Analyze big, bulky samples with a large stage travel and large motorized Z travel.
- In-situ plasma cleaner reduces hydrocarbon contamination in the chamber and reduces the amount of carbon that is deposited on samples.
- Everhart-Thornley Detector (ETD)
- Through Lens Detector (TLD)
Advanced (External) Detectors
- Concentric Backscattered Detector (CBS)
- Scanning Transmission Electron Detector (STEM)
- Low Vacuum Detector (LVD)
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy
- E-beam Lithography
Dr. Murtaza Saleem, Senior Research Scientist | firstname.lastname@example.org
|Dr. Salman N. Arshad
|Dr. Sabieh Anwar
|Dr. Irshad Hussain